PROGRAM - 50 YEARS AGO - OUR FRIENDSHIPS WERE FORMED AND MEMORIES ENGRAVED!
RELAX AND HAVE MORE HOURS WITH YOUR FRIENDS-NO RAFFLES AND NO AUCTIONS
The infamous “Whiteboard” will once again be displayed with daily bowls, tennis, walks, golf requests etc.BIG DISCUSSIONS ON CRUISE 2018
SUNDAY 1st October-4.30pm-join us in the Camp Kitchen for a meet and greet (Happy Hour every arvo 4.30pm
MONDAY 2nd October –10.00am-Morning Tea in Camp Kitchen-BYO CUP
- 2.00pm-trivia with Professor Richard Irons in the Camp Kitchen
- 4.30pm-Happy Hour at Camp kitchen -50th PATCHES (Donations gratefully accepted).
- Optional dinner at “FISHTALES” OR CAMP KITCHEN-organise State Teams for Bowls
- 9am breakfast at the RSL -Please Pay as you go
- 2.00-4.00pm-Bare Foot Bowls $5 -State of Origin Series Results
- 4.30pm-Happy Hour at CAMP KITCHEN - stay for Dinner Optional - organise State of Origin teams for Cricket.
- Do your own thing???? Tennis Â - State of Origin results.
- Decorating Hall 2.00pm -BYO ARMY MEMORABILIA AND YOUR 60’S PHOTO FOR GUESSING
- 5.30pm Happy hour in the Hall andÂ Â Pizzas (pay as you go) -dress up in “Green Stuff” to dance and laugh the night away and Music by Mr Music. Cut the 50th anniversary cake by a famous 10th intaker.
- 4.30pm-Happy Hour Camp Kitchen
- 6.30pm-DINNER OPTIONAL
- 11.30am - Croquet $7 each - Fun Games.
- 4.30pm-Happy Hour Optional Dinner Bowls Club or Camp Kitchen
Do your own thing – perhaps a car convoy to Bowraville Museum and lunch at the pub?Or tennis, bowls, golf or whatever
- 4.30pm Happy Hour at Camp Kitchen-Continuing for dinner provided by 10th intake Chefs and FUNDS– SINGALONG-EVERYBODY PLEASE COME ALONG FOR OUR LAST NIGHT. Trophy awarded to overall winner of State of Origin Series - Bowls, Tennis, Cricket & Trivia. Croquet not included. Ray Kohn to announce scores etc. Discussion regarding 2019 reunion.